Wednesday 11 July 2012

Tweeting and Twittering

Afternoon Bloggers!
Melvyn here, Melvyn P.O'Shea.

Apologies for the long delay in my posts, I have been very busy recently, but that is a different blog!

So, as some of you may know, a new form of social networking has come to light, namely, Twitter. Twitter is considered a "microblogging" service primarily because the user has to consolidate their desired post (known as a 'Tweet') into 140 characters or less, which I must say, I am finding quite challenging at present. However as some of my good friends know, I love a challenge.
Additionally, Twitter allows the user to interact with some famous figures as they go about their day-to-day lives, this can be accomplished by following them.
 For example, I am a large fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger and through Twitter, I can speak to him directly, in spite of this I am yet to get a reply but, as the old O'Shea family saying goes;

"perseverance is the key,
 keep on trying an you'll see; 
your first attempt may be a mess,
keep on trying and you'll be a success" 



All at Melvyn's Realm I highly suggest you set up a twitter account and you can be tweeting all day, like myself and Emmanuelle. You can access the website by "copying and pasting" the link below into the address bar of your chosen browser or alternatively by clicking on the hyperlink below. 


www.twitter.com


Kindest Regards, 
Melvyn P.O'Shea



No comments:

Post a Comment