Monday 2 January 2012

Foreign bloggers - Russia

Good Evening bloggers!

I have been examining the geographical statistics of my blog and I have noticed that a vast majority of readers are situated in Russia. Did you know that Russia is the largest country in the world? Its total area is 17,075,400 square kilometres (6,592,800 sq mi) with an extensive coastline of over 37,000 km (22,991 mi) along the Arctic and Pacific Oceans, as well as along the Baltic Sea, Sea of Azov, Black Sea and Caspian Sea. Russia has over 160 ethnic groups that speak over 100 languages.

I have a new tool in my arsenal known as "Google Translate". It allows the user to translate from any desired language into another. However, its database lacks many languages, in particular a lot of the 'native' Negro languages. Therefore, I have prepared a short sentence for my Russian bloggers.

привет! Добро пожаловать в область Мелвин в. This translates to "Hello! Welcome to Melvyn's Realm".


I look forward to hearing from you all.


Kindest regards,
Melvyn P. O'Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment