Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Iron Lady

Evening bloggers!

Today my mother, Aunt Helen and myself went to see 'The Iron Lady' (directed by Phyllida Lloyd). The film talks about Margaret Hilda Thatcher LG OM PC FRC aka (also known as) Baroness Thatcher  aka (also known as) Maggie Thatcher born 1(3 October 1925), for those international readers who may by unfamiliar with Margaret Hilda Thatcher LG OM PC FRC aka (also known as) Baroness Thatcher  aka (also known as) Maggie Thatcher born (13 October 1925) she was a British Politician who served as Prime Minister from 1979 to 1990.
Back to the film, Margaret Hilda Thatcher LG OM PC FRC aka (also known as) Baroness Thatcher  aka (also known as) Maggie Thatcher (born 13 October 1925) was played by none other than Mary Louise "Meryl" Streep  (born June 22 1949) she depicted Margaret Hilda Thatcher LG OM PC FRC aka (also known as) Baroness Thatcher  aka (also known as) Maggie Thatcher (born 13 October 1925) character most gloriously exposing not just her hard exterior but also the mother inside her. Meryl - a glorious performance. From start to finish my mother, Aunt Helen and myself were truly gripped and captivated apart from when we were filling our throats with popcorn!

I would like to rate this film 4 Melvyn stars out of 5 (Dorothy isn't here at the moment to do the stars).

Fellow bloggers, my mother, Aunt Helen and myself urge you to watch this spectacular film. If you have already watched I would thoroughly enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions.

Kindest Regards
Melvyn P. O'Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment