Friday 20 January 2012

Internet Service Providers (ISP for short)

Evening Bloggers!

The upmost of sincere apologies to you all bloggers. I am afraid I have let the Melvyn's Realm Community down as I have been unable to 'blog' as frequently recently due to Internet Service Providers (ISP for short) technical difficulties.

An Internet Service Provider (ISP for short) is a company which provides a connection to the internet aka (also known as) the World Wide Web aka (also known as) WWW aka (also known as) the net. Unfourtunately, the Internet Service Provider (ISP for short) responsible for my internet serivice has NOT been working sufficiently. I am NOT a technological expert despite my love of technology, from my extenisve research and from what I understand there has been a problem with the 'exchange'. The very kind gentlemen of Indian extraction assured me that the internet aka (also known as) the World Wide Web aka (also known as) WWW aka (also known as) the net will be functioning to its fullest potential very soon.

I must keep this post short as its very near my bedtime.

Kindest Regards
Melvyn P.O'Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment