Friday 23 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas

Greetings fellow bloggers!

Thank you for reading! I would like to share a special post with you this evening. As previously mentioned, one of my many passions is SCUBA diving and seeing as it is Christmas, I added a SCUBA twist to a festive favourite.

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a Mares BCD
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two diving fins
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three SMBs
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four diving reels
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five O rings
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six wet suits
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven blocks of lead
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight weight belts
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine masks and snorkels
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a 10 litre cylinder
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven regulators
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve dive computers

I would now like to dedicate this post to my glorious friend and diving expert extrordinaire Alan. Alan has been in regular email and mobile telephone correspondences in order to assist in helping a disabled person like myself to take the plunge and become a fully fledged SCUBA diver.

Kindest regards
Melvyn P. O'Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment