Friday 23 December 2011

Welcome to Melvyn's Realm

Salutations avid blog readers!

I welcome you to a blog created by myself (with the kind help of my cousin Dorothy). Melvyn's the name. Melvyn P. O'Shea.

About me

DOB aka (also known as) Date of Birth: 24/08/1965
Age: 46 years old
Birth place: Outskirts of London, England, UK. 
Current location: Wales, UK.
Interests: I have many many interests. There are far too many to list but I am sure you will learn more as you proceed to read. However, my interests range from archery, hortoculture, history (particularly World War I and the Battle of Hastings 1066), films (The Terminator), SCUBA diving, art and crafts (Bob Ross), photography, singing and technology.
Favourite personalities: Sir Cliff Richard, OBE aka (also known as) Harry Rodger Webb (14 October 1940), Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger, Stephen William Hawking, CH, CBE, FRS, FRSA (8 January 1942), Bob Ross, Sir Jimmy Saville RIP (rest in peace), Carol Voderman, Alan Tichmarsh and many more.
Friends and companions:  Emmanuelle my budgerigar, Nathaniel my dolphin, Malcolm my recently decapitated archery teddy bear, Ms Maureen Purnell my wonderful lady friend and my SCUBA friends Alan and Caron.

Please join me on this wonderful blog to discover more about my glorious realm!
Kindest regards,
Melvyn P. O'Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment