Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year, New News

Bloggers,

I have received intelligence that the great Ronald Balfour Corbett aka (also known as) Ronnie Corbett aka (also known as) one of the "Two Ronnies" has received a C.B.E aka (also known as) "Commander of the Order of the British Empire" for all of his hard work and dedication to the art of comedy. I love "Two Ronnies", it was one of my most favourite programmes when I was younger. Unfortunately, Ronnie Barker RIP (rest in peace) passed away in 2005 so there has not been any new television set features featuring the two of them together in action. However, I just know that Ronnie Barker RIP (rest in peace) would be most proud of Ronnie Corbett.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all my avid blog readers a very Happy New Year. I am having a joyous evening. I have been playing a game commonly known as "Twister". For those who do not know, this is a game of physical skill so owing to my disability, I am unable to play per se. However, Emmanuelle perches on the relevant coloured circle. My role is to be the colour co-ordinator whereby I call out where everybody's body part should be placed. I am now reading a wonderful book about Ireland (which is of particular relevence as I am of Irish decent and was supposed to be there this weekend. Unfortunately, this has now been post-poned until further notice) as written by the delightful Sir Terrence Wogan. As some of you may know, Sir Terrence Wogan is one of my biggest heroes. He does so much for the "Children in Need" appeal.

I urge you all to keep reading, subscribe and comment. I will actively take requests on discussion topics or if anyone would like a specific review written.

Kindest regards,
Melvyn P. O'Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment