Tuesday 27 December 2011

An update on the Duke

Good morning everyone and what a delighful morning it is.

I have some splendid news to share. As you may be aware Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (born Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark, 10th June 1921) took a turn for the worse on none other than Christmas eve. However, after missing 3 wonderful days of Yuletide with his glorious family, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (born Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark, 10th June 1921) is now on the mend. This morning, he left Papworth Hospital, Cambridgeshire, England, UK and is heading to Sandringham estate to be with his family. I am not a medical physician but I am led to believe that he suffered a blocked coronary artery.

I would like to wish him all the very best for his recovery. I like the Royal family, they do a remarkable amount of work for this country. They truly are a British phenomemon.

Kindest regards,
Melvyn P. O'Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment